Thanks to Allison at The Picky Eating RD, who nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award!
The duties of accepting the award involve telling seven things about yourself, so here I go. Seven random facts about me:
1. I’m a vegetarian, but there are many veggies I don’t like – mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli, green beans and cauliflower to name a few.
2. I was a Psychology major in college, but undecided about what I wanted to do, I had four minors – German, Sociology, Women’s Studies and Business Management.
3. My husband and I started dating when I was just 18. We were both freshmen in college. After college we dated for two years long-distance before getting married.
4. Our one year old puppy Bailey is a rescue dog. She has a permanent leg twitch, but it doesn’t stop her from doing anything. She wants to say hello.
5. I love playing board games and cards. My current favorites are Monopoly and Apples to Apples.
6. I hope I’m not jinxing myself, but I’ve never broken a bone or gotten a speeding ticket.
7. If I ever have a second career, I’d love to be a wedding planner. I love all things wedding.
Your turn – share a random fact about yourself!